This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Please read our Affiliate Disclosure for more.
There are a number of multi-tools available in the market but Victorinox SwissTool Spirit X is one multi-tool that has created hype. It is a product almost every tool lover is talking about and in this article, we are going to tell if it really is worth the hype.
This review explores the features that this multi-tool has to offer and all the pros and cons it comes with.So, if you want to know more about this tool, continue reading till the end.
Overview of Victorinox SwissTool Spirit X Review
The Victorinox SwissTool Spirit X is a classic multitool that is going to serve you multiple purposes with the number of features that come with it. All the tools come with a lock; this lock ensures that when the tool is completely opened it remains open when in use. This prevents the tools from moving or slipping and protects you from getting hurt.
The product comes in a leather case. This case makes the tool look classy and elegant. Not only that, but the case also ensures that the tool does not hurt you when it is carried in a pocket.
We all have used that old Swiss army knife our parents owned at some point, this product is going to last you just as long. Not only does it offer you an elegant design but it has some really amazing features too. Let’s take a look at both:
If we talk about the design of this multi-tool, it is very unique in design as compared to the multi-tools of today. It does not have a very attractive look like all the modern products but it does offer you class. It might not have the most updated look but it still works better than almost every modern multi-tool you will find in the market.
The weight of this multi-tool is 210 grams. If you include the weight of the pouch too then it is an additional 20 grams. This lightweight makes it easier for us to carry this tool in our pockets. Because after all people only buy multi-tool because it comes in handy and it is easy to carry it everywhere with them.
The handles of this tool have rounded ends. This makes it easier for you to apply pressure on the pliers in the time of need.
Let us now discuss the tools that comes in this multi-tool. The Victorinox SwissTool Spirit X comes with 27 features. This means that you can perform 27 different functions with this single multi-tool device. Some of the functions that you will be getting if you buy this product are:
- Wire Cutter: The wire cutter in this tool helps you cut wires without putting a lot of effort. You can cut perfect lengths with this tool.
- Screwdrivers: The tool has a 3mm, 6mm, 2mm and a Philips screwdriver.
- Needle Nose Pliers: The work related to bending and holding can be done with this set of pliers.
- Bottle Opener: This tool also gives you a bottle opener which is indeed very useful.
- Can Opener: This tool has also made it easy for us to open cans.
- Pointed Blade: The pointed blades help you cut the objects more precisely.
- Metal File: The tool also has a metal file attached to it.
- Saw: There are two saws you are going to find in this multi-tool. One is the metal saw while the other one is a wood saw.
- Punch and Reamer: The multi-tool also offers you a punch and reamer tool.Spr
- Scraper: There is a scraper that is attached to this multi-tool which makes scrapping a lot easier.
- Wire Bender: The wire bender is going to help you with bending the wires more efficiently.
- Multi-Purpose Hook: A multi-purpose hook is also available in the tool.
- Leather Pouch: This pouch serves you two purposes. It offers you protection and it also gives your tool a very classy feel.
Victorinox SwissTool Spirit X offers you so many amazing features that can do almost every single work of yours.
This tool is light in weight and small in size. Even with the 27 tools attached to it, the tool still has a classy look. It can help you with almost every task and we can definitely recommend it to everyone.
Hi, I’m Johnny, the chief editor at Svetools.com. Since I was a kid, DIY has been my thing – playing around with all sorts of tools, from power tools to classic wrenches. I started the Svetools blog to share my love for DIY and all things a house Handyman should know. Whether it’s product reviews or essential how-to’s articles, I cover it all. Need assistance or have a question? Hit me up using the details on our contact us page.