- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect and use your data?
- Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies for other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information. Personal information is any data that relates to an individual to use as identification like:
- Personal identification information – This data is provided by you for registration and for using other services – name, email address, phone number, country, state, etc.
- Browser and visit information – This data is provided by your browser and visits you made on our website – browser type, operating system, IP address, demographics, etc.
However, you can browse our website without providing your personal information.
Collection of personal information
How do we collect and use your personal information?
We collect your data in the following forms:
- Register online or place an order for any products or services
- Complete a survey or provide feedback on our products or services or via emails
- Visit our website using your browser’s cookies
Use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account on our website
- To process details related to your orders and refunds
- To identify you once you register on our website
- To provide you better usability and service
- To contact you and respond to your queries and feedbacks
- To understand which sections of the website are visited and how frequently
Data used for marketing or shared with third parties
Based on your preference, our organization would like to send you marketing emails for products, services, and offers that you might like. You have the right at any time to stop our organization from contacting you. You can anytime opt-out of our marketing-related emails at a later date.
Data sharing with third-party sites
Our organization will never share your personal information with third-party sites without taking prior permission from you. Though, we share your personal information within the organization, business partners, authorized third-party services.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information provided to us.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to tell us to correct the personal information that you believe needs correction. You also have the right to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erase – You have the right to ask us to erase all your personal data at any time.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our organization’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You can anytime ask us to transfer your personal information to any other organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies for other linked websites
California Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please use our contact us page.
We take great pride in the relationship of trust and we are dedicated to treating your personal information with care and respect. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), does not share guests’ personal information with other companies or others outside for those parties’ direct marketing use unless a guest elects that we do so.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes. ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
Identify you as being logged in to the and to authenticate you. Make sure you connect to the right service on the when we make any changes to the way it works
For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using , so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee how the will perform during your visit. ‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the works, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the is used Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site. Obtain data on the number of users of the that have viewed a product or service Help us improve the by measuring any errors that occur. Test different designs for the Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors, Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey. Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the Platform so that it won’t repeat Show you when you’re logged in to the , To provide and show embedded video content, Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties. ‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to the , as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows to display targeted ads to you on the .
We may use targeting cookies to:
Display targeted ads within the . To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on the .
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
How to contact us?