In this Leatherman Skeletool CX Review we are going to show you how many benefits you can have by using Leatherman Multi Tools and our personal opinion on it’s features.
What makes this multi-tool great is that it’s very convenient to use. First of all, it’s very small and lightweight, which makes it easy to carry around and a real joy to operate. With the length of only four inches when closed, this multi-tool will not take too much space in a pocket, bag, or even a wallet. It even has a lanyard hole so you can attach it to a key ring.
Leatherman Skeletool CX is also very easy to handle as each of its tools is designed to easily fold/unfold single-handedly. Speaking of tools, they’re another thing that’s making this multi-tool a good buying choice. It comes with a total of seven different tools, all of which should come in handy in your everyday life.
We have no doubt that Leatherman Skeletool CX will help you with repairs around the house. It will also come in handy when you’re in the outdoors, taking part in activities like hiking or camping. You can even use it as a part of the gear for fishing, hunting, and so on.
And you can use Leatherman Skeletool CX without any worry that it would break or get damaged. The reason is that this multi-tool is made of 154CM stainless steel in combination with carbon fiber. This makes it incredibly sturdy and super-durable. You can expect Skeletool CX to serve you very well for many, many years. In fact, the manufacturer is sure of that as well, which is why the warranty period is 25 years.
Leatherman Skeletool CX Features
To see whether Leatherman Skeletool CX is good enough for you, take a look at its features:
- 7 tools in one – Leatherman Skeletool CX comes with a total of seven tools, which were carefully selected so that they would be of use to regular users. Those include the following: knife, pliers, needlenose pliers, hard-wire cutters, regular wire cutters, carabiner & bottle opener, and bit driver.
- Locking blade – Although not all the tools are lockable, the knife blade is. And this means that you have nothing to worry about your safety when carrying the multi-tool in your pocket.
- Transparent design – There’s no shell that’s covering the tools, which means that you can always see where each tool is placed, so the need for guesswork is eliminated.
- Tools for everyday use – Leatherman Skeletool CX comes with seven tools in total. Each of which you can find use for in everyday life. Regardless of what your job might be, or what kind of hobbies you’re into, this multi-tool is guaranteed to prove useful.
- Easy to use – Everything about this multi-tool screams convenience. Not only can you easily operate it with one hand, but you can also carry it around with you without any problems, thanks to the fact that its size is rather compact.
- Study and durable – Same as any other multi-tool made by Leatherman, Skeletool CX is also made of top-quality stainless steel, which makes it almost impossible to break.
- Affordable price – If you take a look at the multi-tools from Leatherman’s collection, you will see that not many of them are as cheap as Skeletool CX.
- 7 tools only – The whole point of multi-tools is to feature as many tools as possible. And even though Skeletool CX is very functional, it does lack some tools, like scissors, for example.
Skeletool CX is a high-quality multi-tool designed for the needs of average users. Therefore, it comes with the tools everyone should find useful in everyday life. And considering that its price is pretty reasonable, we see no reason why not to get it. Of course, if you think you need more features and if you’re okay with paying a little bit extra, our advice is to go with some other Leatherman multi-tool like Surge or Wave.