This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Please read our Affiliate Disclosure for more.
Are you’re looking for a super-functional multi-tool made of the finest materials and designed by engineers employed at a reputable US-based company? If the answer is yes, we’re glad to tell you that you’ve already found such a multi-tool! Leatherman OHT is what you need!
The first thing you will notice about Leatherman OHT is that it looks really cool. It’s hard to say which color style makes it look better – Coyote Tan or Black. Of course, the looks are not what matters the most when it comes to choosing a multi-tool. What’s most important is what kind of tools it comes with. So, let’s take a look at what Leatherman OHT has to offer!
Leatherman OHT Review – Overview
- 16 tools in total – Leatherman OHT comes with the tools an average user should find useful in everyday life. We’re talking about things like bottle and can openers, pliers, knives, wire cutters, screwdrivers, and so on.
- Special tools – There are some tools that are suitable for tactical/hunting purposes. For example, Leatherman OHT comes with a cleaning rod for firearms. There’s also an oxygen tank wrench that you could find useful if diving is your passion.
- Imprinted handles – The handles of Leatherman OHT have imprinted images of the tools that are right underneath them. This means that there’s no guesswork if you buy OHT, you will always know where the tool is that you’re looking for.
- Jaw lockout – The role of this feature is to lock the plier jaws, making them stay in place rather than slipping back into the handles while you’re using them. And that’s a feature that many other multi-tools don’t have.
- Tool locking – Each of the tools that Leatherman OHT is made out of can be secured by locking. This means that once you fold it, it will remain folded until you decide otherwise.
- One-hand operation – You can operate this multi-tool using only one hand. And considering that it’s pretty lightweight, there’s absolutely no doubt that OHT is very easy to use.
- Functionality – With 16 different tools, Leatherman OHT provides you with functions you will find useful almost everywhere. Not only will these tools come in useful for repairs around the house, but you can also find use for them in the outdoors.
- Easy to use – One of the things that we feel we need to stress in our Leatherman OHT review is that this multi-tool is incredibly easy to operate.
- Safe to use – Apart from being easy to use, it’s also very safe to handle. And you can freely carry it in your pocket without worrying that a blade would unfold. It won’t, because OHT has an automatic lock for every single tool.
- Attractive design – OHT might be Leatherman’s most beautiful multi-tool. We’re sure you will carry it with you proudly.
- Durability – Made of two types of stainless steel (420HC and 154CM), OHT is made to last for a long time. Another thing going in favor of this claim is that the manufacturer is giving a 25-year-long warranty. So, if a tool breaks or something stops working properly, feel free to return it. If it’s impossible to repair, you’ll get a new one for free.
- Reasonable price – For the price of less than a hundred bucks, you won’t be able to find too many other multi-tools that can compare to the OHT.
- None – We don’t have any major issues with Leatherman OHT. It’s as close as it gets to an ideal multi-tool.
Even if the price of this multi-tool were much higher, we would still recommend buying it. But, Leatherman OHT is costs effective which makes it the perfect budget multi-tool with high-end performances.