*This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Please read our Affiliate Disclosure for more.
The idea of multi-tools was originally developed for soldiers to make them carry as many survival tools as they could. The extra functions of these tools aided the soldiers and helped them raise the success bar of the mission. Nowadays, manufacturers have somewhat revisited the idea and have awarded us with these awesome tools that can help us get through everyday life.
Here we are going to shed some light upon a similar tool that can raise the ease-level of your life. Let’s dive in.
- ALWAYS PREPARED: With a multi-purpose list of features, the Hi-Spec 15-in-1 Pocket Multitool has the accessories needed for screwdriving fixtures, cutting wire, gripping and turning nuts and bolts, sawing wood, opening cans and bottles, measuring, filing,...
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: A solid build and stainless steel tools make these multi-pliers strong, durable and capable of withstanding the elements - just what you need regardless of where you are. The anodized aluminium handle provides a comfortable but secure...
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: Multi-Pliers feature an easily accessible butterfly opening mechanism which keeps tools folded away safely during storage, with an integrated locking system that holds tools securely in place during use. Every tool can be locked and...
Hi-Spec Multi Tool Review – Overview
Whether you are a soldier or an average person, a multi-tool will come handy in every domain due to its practicality. Let us help you picture its usefulness; Imagine you are outside, camping with your friends and nobody is able to set up a camp because it requires cutting some ropes. Also, if you are roaming around the house and you point out a problem that you cannot solve with just your fingers. Here, in both cases, a multi-tool can save your day and your precious time.
Hi-Spec multi-tool is an outstanding example of functionality these tools provide. It is packed with a good range of functions that can help you get rid of multiple problems.
People usually perceive that because these tools are small, they will not be sturdy. In most cases, they are correct but not in the case of Hi-spec Multitool. The strong stainless-steel construction ensures that it can survive harsh use. No matter how rusty the bolt is, this multi-tool can turn it around without breaking itself.
A multi-tool loses its charm if the tools are not easily accessible. But the product we are talking about has a butterfly opening mechanism that helps the user to deploy the tools one-handedly and without any hassle. The mechanism also keeps the tools folded inside the body preventing any accidental releases.
The High-spec multi-tool incorporates many features and all of them provide the user with an amazing survival experience. Here is the list of its features:
- 3-in-1 Pliers Head (Nipper Pliers, Regular Pliers, Wire cutters / Strippers)
- Descaling Knife
- 2″ Knife Blade
- Medium flat screwdriver (3mm)
- Phillips screwdriver
- Miniature Saw Blade
- Double-Sided Flat File
- Large Flat Screwdriver (5mm)
- Awl / Cutting Tool
- Small flat screwdriver (2mm)
The fact that this tool is packed with fifteen features in a tiny body should be persuasive enough for anyone to purchase it right away. Let’s discuss some of its prominent features.
3-in-1 Pliers Head
The plier-head serves three distinct purposes making it the most useful tool of all. The nipper pliers will help you grab and twist anything. For example, if you have a rusted nail stuck inside your desk, these pliers will grab the nail firmly and remove it instantly.
The regular pliers deal with the bolts and nuts. No matter how rusty or deformed the bolt is, the jaws of this plier will help you move it.
Lastly, the wire cutting part is for stripping the wires or even splitting them. You can use it against metal wires, plastic pipes, or anything small that fits inside the jaw.
This device is packed with four screwdrivers with varying sizes to deal with different types of household items. From fixing a toy to opening up a machine, all the screw-related tasks become a breeze with this tool. You can forget your old full-sized drivers and get yourself a better and more user-friendly option to make your life easier.
Conclusion of Hi-Spec Multi Tool Review
The seemingly endless uses of this multitool make it ideal to keep with you everywhere you go. It has structural flaws such as the absence of rubber fittings and the bad performance of wire cutters but undoubtedly it still does its job pretty well. That is why we’d suggest you get your hands on this impressive tool.